Twilight Saga

Saturday 12 November 2011

First Time Blogging~

Hello~ This is my first time blogging on this blog and I hope that you'll appreciate my posts since they might be a bit terrible.


My experience with Twilight: I have watched "Eclipse" (I think that's what it's called?) and I've watched half of "New Moon". So I guess I'm not experienced enough to write much. xD


My favorite characters in Twilight:
1. Bella. Because she's pretty DUHHH.
2. Edward. Because he's a walking gem. Talk about sparkling. :P


Sorry I dunno what to say. Oh please check out my blog at http://sunyeonnie.blogspot.com :) Thanks and I hope you've enjoyed this post~


My admin name//nickname shall be Sunyeonnie~ ^^ If that's okay. :P
-->Sunyeonnie<--

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Rox!!! Well, i like Bella(she's kinda pretty), Edward(he's kinda handsome and brave)and lastly Victoria(i dunno y i like her...)
    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyaa~~
    Actually I dunno who is Victoria xD The only side characters I know is the Jacob-guy (is his name Jacob? Whatever) and then there's Alice... :P

    ->Sunyeonnie<-

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...ya, he's jacob, also can call him Jake. He's a werewolf. Victoria alr dead long time ago in eclipse.

    ReplyDelete